***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WAW Baby Album Word Art




In a world where everyone is out for themselves,  it is such a comfort to know that God loves me so much and that he already has a plan for me. That he always has my best interest at heart. I can face every day knowing my future is with the Lord!



Our sponsor this week is Eclectic Anthology. She has a lovely assortment of things in her store. 

"Eclectic Anthology specializes in commercial-use vintage graphics, fonts, and Photoshop shapes, actions, and brushes. Eclectic Anthology is a part of Avalon Rose Design, a vintage-inspired design company."


Each week Word Art Wednesday is growing in participants. We thank each one of you for your participation!
Each designer has a big heart that creates beautiful projects.  Cards, altered items, journals, layouts.  They are ALL amazing!  Be sure and check out each blog.  They are listed on my right side bar.

This week I featured the scripture on a baby album I'm working on.  I wanted to include several pages I've designed. Knowing that God already has a plan for the unborn proves that He is all knowing.

 I cut the words/letters and the baby buggy with my cricut.  I faux stitched around each letter with a gel pen.
 My goal was to have lots of places for pictures. My dear friend having the baby boy loves to take pictures.

 I've put sticky notes letting her know what size picture will fit.

 I made this owl using punched circle.  Hand drawed the head & wings. Was so much fun making it!
I mostly do girly projects.  It's been challenging doing a boy album using NO flowers!  I really love how it's turning out.


Thanks for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday!
~Karen C

5 comments:

Sue said...

Karen, your baby album looks amazing. I am sure your friend will be really blessed by it and what a lovely verse to have for a new baby. Sue x

Gemiel said...

Karen, what a great friend you are to create this lovely baby album. I know that your friend and her family will be blessed by it for years to come. Our word art this week fit this perfectly. BTW, boys deserve flowers too (smile)

Mynn xx said...

What a great use of this verse! LOVE it!!! And your books is darling! LOVE it! :)

Wendy Swenne said...

Oh this is so sweet, the baby album!!! Your friend is gonna love this, I'm sure!

Marlena M. said...

Wow, you put a lot of work into this. Your friend will love it Karen!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...