***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Challenge 14: Japanese Birthday


I am so excited to be a guest designer @ Mark's Finest Paper Speedy TV  this month.
They have several challenges and I'm doing the sketch with a twist hosted by Karen Letchworth.
Please check them out.  I've used their stamps (which are excellent quality) on this card I've cut with my spellbinder die.  It features a Japanese lady & flower. 
 I colored my flowers with colored pencils.  I stamped the Japanese lady with versa mark and cherry cobbler embossing powder.  I fussy cut her out and then embossed her again with clear embossing powder.  Backed her with a piece of black card-stock die cut and embossed with cherry cobbler.
The sentiment was cut out using scissors.  I love the font on this.
Here's the inside of my card and I stamped on my envelope.  I know your going to get loads of inspiration @ MFP Speedy TV so head on over!

4 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Another gorgeous card!! I love how you colored your flowers, very pretty!! Thanks for your vote!!! Blessings!!

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card and Shape. I love color with Pencils too.
PS. Thank you so much for your kind comment and vote.
Hugs Nataliya

Karen Letchworth said...

Just GORGEOUS, Karen. I appreciate you so very much. Hope all is well. Kiss that sweet grandbaby for me!
Blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Great card. You really showcased this stamp set well. Love your work.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...