***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sketch with a twist @ MFP Speedy TV


It's Tuesday & time for Sketch with a twist @ MFP Speedy TV .


I made a fall card using Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps: I created two scenes-one with leaves & one without.  The little horse on the tag is from another one of their stamp sets.
I used a couple of leaves cut with SU die.  I've had the leaf ribbon in my stash for a while and knew it would be perfect for this card.


This is the inside of my card.  The tag is from the DCWV paper line: Haberdash.  The sentiment stamps are from Inspired Stamps.

I hope you'll go join in the fun!  You can win a FREE stamp set!  You have a week-I hope to see your card!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a blessed day!


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. Beautiful design

Davi said...

Karen I love your card with the winter and summer scene! The giant leaves and leaf trim is perfect with it!

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty fall card! Love all the different scenes on one card!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...