***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WAW52 Come Boldly to the Throne



Happy Wednesday!  
Our verse this week is Hebrews 4:16. We are so blessed to be able to talk to our God anytime-anywhere.  He's never to busy to listen. My days get so crazy I seek his grace and strength in my prayer life.
Our sponsor this week:
Lisa's Altered Art @ www.lisasalteredart.com
 My praying image is from Inspired Stamps as well as the sentiment inside the card.  The paper are Graphic 45.
I hope you'll join my DT in making a project with an encouraging scripture or saying You can enter @ our web challenge site:http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

So sweet, Karen. Love this verse anyway, but you have so sweetly staged it with your cute little prayer warrior!! Beautiful inside and out!

Gemiel said...

Karen, what a wonderful card!! Love the graphics you added around the scripture. The praying girl is just too cute.

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, how are you? What a beautiful card. I love the texture of the foreign script on the card and the layers. I hope you're doing well.

Have a great day!
Cassandra

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...