***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blue Tile Stencil by Retta



Here's a mixed media canvas I've done.
After laying designer paper, embossed papers and paint, I stamped the butterfly (Stampin Up)  on tissue paper and added those.  Then I used RETTA's stencil Blue Tile and some modeling paste.
 
Find it HERE
All her stencils are in Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium store.
Check them out!!
 

 After adding my printed verse, I outlined it with green and black gelatos.  I used some of the green over the stenciled areas with a makeup sponge.
I love how it turned out!  The size is 16x20 canvas.  Really nice!
Have a lovely Saturday!! Get your craft on!!

I'm entering Word Art Wednesday challenge.

1 comment:

Retta said...

Beautiful! Loving that texture and the new blog header!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...