***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Be still and know that I am God!

Happy Saturday!
 
I'm busy making thank you cards for my Relay Team Captains.  There are 32!
I always can get some inspiration over at Word Art Wednesday.
This week Challenge #139 is Anything Goes!!
 
You will be amazed to find out the scripture on my card below is FREE!  Every week
Word Art Wednesday gives you a new scripture that you can choose to use. 
The designer is Karen Murray.  You can find her blog HERE.
 
They have some awesome designers that share their creations every week.  They also give away prizes weekly!!  So check them out!
 
 After printing the scripture 4x6 size, I simply stamped a flower in 3 different color distress inks randomly around the page.  Easy!!  With beautiful results.  Once you save the scripture to your computer-you can print whatever size you need.  See on the left side-those are 3x5.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a terrific weekend!

Flower stamp: Stampin Up -Reason to Smile
Distress Inks: Ranger: Rusty Hinge, Victorian velvet, Mustard Seed.


 

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Such a pretty and inspiring card! Love the verse!!

Dapoppins said...

That is a very cool link for the scripture word art! I'm going to book mark it! And I love what you did with it!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...