***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, August 15, 2014

Friends With Flair Unity Challenge

I love Unity Stamps and I like participating in their challenges.  Today is Friends with Flair Friday!
I've made a mixed media tag with Andi Girl.
 
I have layers of distress ink on the manila folder.  Started with a stencil from my friend Retta.  Called Daisy.  You can find her stencils in her Etsy store -HERE.  She has SVG files and stencils.
 I colored Andi Girl with Stampin Up watercolor pencils.  Fussy cut her and added her to my tag.
This is the back of my tag.  Designer paper and the sentiment that goes with Andi.

Unity Stamps are excellent quality & they make a lot of them!  They run deals all the time.  I hope you'll check them out.




 

11 comments:

Ruby said...

Lovely bookmarks.

Rubeena I. said...

these are really nice :)

dclouser said...

Your tag is darling. Love the colors!

Riette said...

Love this image!

Kary said...

This is so pretty!! Love the colours & lovely design:)

ionabunny said...

Great tag. Love the girl you used.

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors front and back.

Crystal said...

I love your tag, it has such a lovely combination of colors!

Waving My Wand said...

Love your inspirational message!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

lots of grat layers on your tag thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

Miwa said...

Love the tag, so fun and bright!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...