***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 22, 2014

Making your own Mixed Media Designer Paper

 
Are you here from Party Time Tuesdays?  Welcome!!
 
If not-Welcome!! LOL
You need to hop on over there for our challenges.
 
I love making my own designer paper using mixed media.
 
Started with a 8.5x11 piece of cardstock. Start spraying Lindy's Stamp Gang spays on top of a white doily.  Pick up and move the doily around the page. Allow to dry thoroughly.
 WARNING!!  You will get ink on you-that's part of the fun!! LOL
 Use a large background stamp to stamp versa mark all over the page and emboss in black.  (or you could stamp in black archival ink)  I wanted some texture.
 I measured, cut and covered a match box with my paper.  Used the whole sheet-no waste!  Distress your edges as you go with Walnut Distress ink.
 Decorated with vintage lace, wired ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers and pearls, and a scripture from Inspired Stamps.
Inside I added a blessing poem from my friend Patti.
 I glue glass beads on the bottom for "feet".  It also adds tons of cuteness!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!  If you have ANY questions-please message me.  I love your comments. Have a blessed day!


 

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

Karen that is just so adorable!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...