***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Semifinalist Heartfelt Creations

I am thrilled and honored to be chosen as a semi-finalist for the Heartfelt Creations Design team.
There are lots of fabulous people that were also chosen.
 
If you like my designs-please vote for me!
 
If you vote for 5 designers you are entered to win a $50 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations!!
 
Here's two of the items I submitted:
 



Here's the link to vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5G7NJ5Q




Thanks so much!!

8 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Congratulations Karen!! I hope to see you join the HC team! These are beautiful projects! Hugs!

Liz said...

Congratulations Karen. Beautiful Projects. Liz xx

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Beautiful projects! Congratulations on making the semi finals! Good Luck!

Shelly said...

Congrats Karen!!! I just voted for you.

Robin said...

Great cards and a beautiful blog! Congrats on being a semi-finalist!

Blue Lily Design said...

These are beautiful and I voted for you!

Camille Short said...

Wonderful Projects!

Gloria Stengel said...

So exciting to see your name on the list! I voted! ;) It would be great to be on this team together! Hugs.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...