***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Mixed Media with video

Hi!  It's hard to believe it's already October!
This whole month Altered Pages is pairing with Smeared and Smudged in a blog hop.
 
 
 

 
 
If you comment on our Altered Pages blog every day-you'll be entered to win a prize!
 
I know your going to see a lot of Halloween projects this month.
I'd like to inspire you to make a wall hanging.  If you use the MDF board you can punch holes in the top with a Croc-A-Dile and thread ribbon or twine through it to hang it up.
 I used Nija oil pastels to create the base background.  Since they're oil based, you can heat them a little with your heat tool and they'll spread easily with your finger.  I then stamped my image with Black Archival ink. 

The sentiments are from Halloween collage sheets that you can find in the Altered Pages Shop-HERE

The yellow moon was created using Art Anthology lemon tart dimensional paint.  They have partnered with Altered Pages this month. 


I appreciate any comments you'd like to leave.  Please check our blog out every day for tons of inspiration from our wonderful design team!!

You'll be seeing more of me later in the month!  Have a spooky-wonderful month!!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...