***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, December 8, 2014

Assembly line Christmas Cards with digital images

 
Put together Christmas cards quickly.
I started with my digital images from Altered Pages. After printing and trimming them, I made mats to fit and card bases. Stacked them up-ready to produce!!
I got our the Christmas embellishments I might want to use.
 Have two favorite background stamps to jazz the plain cardstock up.  Then I got started!
 Below are just two examples of the beautiful cards that came out of my day of card making. There's no way I could post them all!
 These two images came from the collage sheet "Blue Christmas" I just love the vintage feel of them.

Entering Simon Says Christmas/Holiday Challenge.

I hope this will help you during this busy time to be able to get some cards done without stressing too bad!!  People secretly love receiving a handmade card.  I love having the time this year to do them.

Take the time to share Christ in the simple things you do for people this Christmas season.
God was thinking of us when he sent his one and only child to be born in this sinful world and then be crucified for OUR SINS. If you've never accepted Christ as your Savior-do it today!!  Celebrate his birth in true Child of God fashion this year!

Love in Christ,



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...