***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Merry Christmas @ Party Time Tuesday

Are you almost ready for Christmas?? You don't have many days left!
 
Today is a new weekly challenge at Party Time Tuesday.
 
I've made another Christmas card to send. I used a digital page from Heather Hudson. She is sponsoring our challenge this week.  So you may win your own digital image!
I chose the Santa one because it had a vintage feel. 
Finished-it's a 5x5 card. I had to do very little to enhance this gorgeous card front. I added some vintage trim at the bottom and some yellow rhinestones to the tree for ornaments. A little metal flower is the tree topper.  The words came with the collage sheet. I added glossy accents to them after cutting them out. 
VIOLA'
A beautiful card. Quick and easy.

                                           My Artistic Adventures by Heather Hudson

Be sure to check out our other designers today.  Come back every Tuesday for a new challenge at Party Time Tuesday!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...