***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, January 2, 2015

Unity Stamp Friends with Flair

Happy New Year!!
 
I have some special birthdays coming up this month.
I had this designer paper on my table-I love the purple color.
 
Since today is Friends with Flair with Unity Stamp Company-I had to enter!
I started digging thru my stamps.  The sentiment as well as the image stamp is from them.
In fact-what I've discovered is -I need to reorganize my stamps. I have them in several places
That's for another day....
 
I LOVE how this turned out. I added some lilac glitter on the dress and flowers. Some Bisque liquid pearls to the wings.
The flowers, foliage and butterfly was cut with Stampin Up dies.

Have a blessed day!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...