***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, March 5, 2015

3 Special Lady Cards for Simons Wednesday Challenge


Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge is to do a Lady/Girly project.
It just so happens I had an order for 3 girl cards. 

This first one was for a lady turning 70.  I found my inspiration on Pinterest.
I normally don't do white. I feel like I can't stay clean enough. I usually have ink/paint on me. But the card on Pinterest (found at docrafts.com) really intrigued me. Used my Silhouette, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Stampin Up flower punch, Wild Orchid silver pearls and a Stampin Up stamp sentiment.
 This second card was for a 16 yr old who likes camo and trucks. This was the hardest one!  I printed some camo print (by Shelia Reid at pixelscrap.com) onto red cardstock for the background.  The truck and sentiment is an old Stampin Up set.  I white embossed the sentiment.  Colored the truck with Stampin Up watercolor pencils. Punched the flowers (SU) and edged them with Ranger Picket Fence distress paint.
 This 3rd card is for an eleven year old that loves Paris, American Girls and her favorite color is purple.  This was the easiest one!! I love using my Wild Orchid Flower stash.
My background was created digitally using pages from pixelscrapper.com and Photoshop.  The sentiment is stamped from Glitz Stamps.  The girl is Prima.

 Is that enough inspiration for one day??  I hope you liked at least one of them!!
Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...