***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friends with Flair/Gelli Plate Cards

I've already posted today, but I also had to participate in Unity Stamps

I love my Unity Stamps.
I'm attending a craft show tomorrow.  Finishing up the several gelli prints I've created in the last week.  The smoothness of the Americana Paint that I used on my prints allowed me to stamp right over it. Turned out beautiful!

This stamp set is called A Friend Loveth. 
Didn't need to add much of anything else-looks FAB even if I say myself!!
 I'll be selling encouragement cards to fund-raise for my Relay For Life team.  If you'd like to make a donation-I have a link on my sidebar.  If you'd like to purchase any cards-email me and I have a PayPal account we can use.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...