***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Father's Day with Word Art Wednesday

Dad's sometimes don't get special stuff on their holiday like Mom's do.
My customers love their Dad just as much!  Here are the custom order requests I received:

A Dad that loves wood working. Used the wood stamp from stamping up and some SVG files for the cute tools!
            


           A Dad that loves the beach.  See the real sea shell glued on top of the ribbon??


A Dad that loves the water.....did some clear embossing and used distress inks. 


This Dad is a super hero!!  Loves Superman!

Hope you show some love to your Dad!  I know I will mine!

This is family friendly -I'll be entering my friend Karen Letchworth's blog
WORD ART WEDNESDAY.  Please check it out! They have beautiful scripture featured weekly that's FREE.


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...